Old 05-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Honchey

Humpf!!!! I started this quilt several months ago when I started cutting "candy" with another group here on the board...I didn't have enough cut to make a dent in it so I just started sewing 3 of the 5 together and just clipping the other 2 to the 3 sewn...I think I have around 25-30 sets so far...this quilt was on the cover of a magazine ..I don't remember which one...it was calling to me 'cause I love scraps...Anyone want to trade some sets of 5 with the MBs? I have lots of new fabrics in my stash!!!!! and I cut really accurate 2.5" squares...I thought the quilt called for 2.5" squares...I guess you could use almost any size you want...mine are 2.5"...

Dublb...c'mon...you know you want to tell us...Wazzzzzz up???? it's nite time and we all want to know!!! Did you win the Lottery????

Ok...it would take me forever to sew those blocks for that quilt...that's a very ambitious quest!!! is that parsley with the little snow drops..it looks like parsley....

It's either Bingo tuesday evening or another Fart...I'll flip a coin and see..

I made corn bread today and it turned out to be very crumbly & dry...could I split it and then put it in a frypan with butter and maybe some syrup after it's hot???I've never done that but I hate to throw it out!!!
It's been rather chilly here and don't mind using the oven when it is... (reason for baking)...