View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:11 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by loves_2_quilt View Post
Where I work we try and have a good time while we work. We had one employee that LOVED to make everyone miserable but thank goodness she left over a year ago. Conversation and laughter can make your work day seem shorter. I work in the hospital kitchen as the supervisor.
D
I too work at a hospital and we have one person who absolutely no one likes, she goes out of her way to try and stir up trouble. Then she lies on others saying they did what it was she actually did. Management lets her get away with it. Thank goodness all of the rest of us talk enough so we all know when she says something that its not the truth and we all try to avoid her as best as we can. I told my boss the only way for me to not lose it with her is to get up and walk alot to get away. Thank goodness I only have to work with her one day a week but that one day feels like a whole bad week rolled up in one very long day. We'd all have a party if we found out she was leaving, she wouldn't be invited but we'd sure have a great time.