View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:00 AM
suziehammond

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
absolutely! son, daniel
I remembered that of course and still think it is amazing that our two kids ended up in both allied places from such completely different roots. (Altho Althea goes back and forth. And she was in Philly last month at a conference.)

Anyway Althea's only in London for two weeks this time and then back to Austin for the visit of her potential new 'daughter' in June. Weird story; my hubby's cousin has a son who is in jail for bank robbery, over drugs. This guy's daughter is with grandma but since gr'ma is dying of cancer she has nominated Althea and hubby as the new caretakers. Jayden, the 10 year old has a case of cerebal palsy and so there are more complications of course. She'll be moving in with Althea and Sunil in Sept. as cousin is worsening. Isn't life full of odd convolutions? But I am fully intending on further spoiling Jayden with a cuddle quilt for her new residence. She has a Q I made her last year, but this will be a new beginning and so she needs a new one to go with the old one I figure. With luck I can get a great theme and technique idea that is also art going and also round up someone who is headed back to the US in the fall who will take it up there for me so I skip the fees for shipping it.

Getting busy on my 5-5-5-5 this AM I think. That project I need to finish for a friend's Q will suit both the theme and be good for either wall in the summer and bed in the winter.