Old 05-06-2013, 06:08 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I wish your dh a speedy recovery, Jeanie. Take time to take care of yourself, too.

Honchey, it is better to be safe than sorry. Plants do absorb minerals in the soil; some stuff they use for termites are not harmful to pets or people...but only your company you used would know for sure.

QuiltE, you may have to look up that USA song "On the road again". Bf and I tease one another about it; seems at least 50% when we talk to one another, one of us is on the road to town.

Yesterday the guardian angels were working overtime here...dh used his propane torch to light the furnace in the garage at 8:30 am; opened the garage doors about ten; when I used the West door to come in at three pm, the gas furnace was still going strong with the garage doors open. So I turned it off, and still heard gas burning, and looked over to his work counter and there sat his propane torch lighter, burning strong gas flame which I quickly turned off. We really cannot afford to heat up the outside or rebuild our home after it burns down. He simply forgot about it. Like he forgets the electric stove burner is on that he used; he does sit the pans off the burner now, when he finishes cooking. It scares me to think what could have happened. Thank goodness it did not; this time.