Old 05-06-2013, 06:30 AM
lovecreating

My husband doesn't do hobbies with me. In the early years we fixed up a few houses together. He loves working and creating teams in the business place. He loved coaching baseball and again creating teams. Excellent at knowing where each person belongs be it the field or office. As our boys grew up, he coached, they played, and I took pictures. Now as the boys are off to college he no longer coaches. But a sale of his business necessitated a new start up so he works long hours. He is always more willing to spend money on my equipment than I am. He is always my greatest fan, whether it is photography, scrapbooking,, sewing, quilting, cooking, painting the house. I stay home and do all the projects, and take care of the bills, house and all, he goes to work, and mows the lawn and snowblows. He is a huge supporter of whatever I endeavor to do, and will give an opinion if I ask, always telling me I can do anything. He gives me far more credit than I give myself!! That's why he makes a great boss and coach. He empowers. I'm definitely keeping him!!