Old 05-07-2013, 03:24 AM
CindyA

Katybob, I think I'm about halfway finished with the blocks (not sure how many have been completed according to the schedule at this point). I need to catch up on a bunch of triangles. I'd like to do some of those this weekend if I can get to it. This past weekend we spent quit a bit of time out in the yard. We had gorgeous weather and took advantage of it!! We usually don't get much of a spring, we go from winter striaght into hot and humid summers.

Dotty and Katybob, please post pics as you audition and make your decicions. I'd love to see what works as well as what won't work.

Monica, a friend and I tried the spray baste when it first came out. To say the least, we were a little overzealous. Kind of like hair spray on a windy day and making sure not one little hair is going to move out of place. Needless to say, I scared myself off. Maybe I should give it another try and go with a mist!

Here is K-6 Ann's Folly
[ATTACH=CONFIG]412147[/ATTACH]

Hi Jacquie and Jeanine, nice to know you're 'dropping by' even if you haven't kept up with the blocks. I wonder if enough ladies are out there that would like join in again if another thread started when we're done here. Seems like I've seen several people that didn't quite make it through the first time that are able to finish up with a second go-round. I've had this crazy idea running around in the back of my mind to do another DJ!! But there are so many other quilts I want to work on, too.

Have a great day, everyone.
Attached Thumbnails k-6-anns-folly.jpg