View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Elisabrat

Moon: your an angel and a blessing. I can't imagine anything scarier than watching your loved one helpless like that. Amazing what we are capable of push come to shove. My hubby says its like this.. there are people who run out of buildings in a fire and there are people who run in. He has had to help no less than 2 (believe it was three) people who were shot in drive by shootings in SF. He was a dispatcher, his window looked at a chevron station. Everyone would run and hide and his boss said no don't go out.. he was the guy who went to aid the man down. The chevron employees? locked in the store. he held them til help got there and not on time either.. the families were very thankful .. its not easy being strong. A high five and a high ten for doing more than the average bear.

Quilting: I love the blocks that came in. Wondering if any of you are fast charlies can you post what you have done like putting them together? I know Jaba had hers more than half way done she was sewing rows as they came in. And please.. after everyone is done, post a picture of what you made with your blocks. Especially in your folder. This way those who think about joining the next one can go sneak peak them and make the decision do I want to join or not. usually those pics are the push oh yes yes I do! love my quilt from rubies. will post it this week to show you ah what can be done