View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:02 AM
csharp

Originally Posted by DeborahH View Post
Love, love the quilt and the purse. I was raised in Baton Rouge and my parents still live there. I have been trying to find cajun fabric to make some things for her. Where did you find the fabric? The bag is wonderful. Will have to make that. Great job on the quilting also. You are very talented. Do you have a full picture of the quilt? Would love to see the entire thing.
DeborahH: the fabric was purchased from OldCountryStore Fabrics.com (I think that is the way it is)..Click on Northcott in their "brand or designer section" then scroll down the Mardi Gras category and you will find it. I also see that it can be found, the mask fabric, at least on ebay, but it may be only one yard cuts, I'm not sure. I'll try to upload a full picture. This quilt looks really busy hanging on my design wall, but is really pretty in person. Hope my daughter-in-law likes it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]412163[/ATTACH]Probably should rename it New Orleans confetti...lol the striped pieces were either from Hobby Lobby or WAlmart as a jelly roll. Never used one before.
Attached Thumbnails tinasneworquilt-ctryclubpic-001.jpg  

Last edited by csharp; 05-07-2013 at 06:06 AM.