Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 AM
JanieW

Oh so much to catch up on . I'll never do it. We had a record high temperature here yesterday . It got to 29.5 C. That is hot considering we never did get spring this year.

Anael, Those babies bring a big giant grin when I see how far they have come. Is Bram still on the oxygen? Won't be long now before they are home and the sleepless night begin.

QNS, so glad you avoided a disaster. That was scary. Nice to know you are enjoying your new machine. I got an email from Pfaff and as my husband says, they are calling to me. Not going to happen as I am happy with my current machine and I want to go to the UK this fall, so unless I win the lottery....

Carriem not migraines, I hope. Those things are just miserable. Have you found any dietary triggers or or you lucky like me and we can't figure out why?

Bev, I missed why you need the epidural, but my thoughts are with you and I hope that issue resolves soon.

Mirabelle did you ever hear back from Ladybug Hill quilts about your shipping of the Irish Mist? They are ignoring me. I love your FMQ that you have posted and you have inspired me to keep working at it. Thanks for that as my last attempt made me realize I can do it. How are things with your Quilt Police?

My MB is being mailed today as I won't be able to mail it next week.

Sorry to not address everyone, but can't stay on the computer long.