View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

[quote=amma]
Originally Posted by k3n
I'm hoping when we're old and grey, we'll all end up in the same care home! What a hoot that will be! :lol:
When I read this I laughed out LOUD!!!!
I got this mental image of all of us board members in a home....shuffling around, fabric and strings clinging to our clothes and grey hair....going into each other's rooms in the morning, poking each other to get ourselves up and moving with pins and needles....Fat quarter someone says, another yells "Who Ya calling FAT????"....No, she said "Do you have a quarter!!"... "NO!!! I don't think the quarter is any fatter!!!!".....After a wonderful meal of oatmeal and prunes we all head to the sunroom, where we magically transform into youthful sewing demons!!! Fabric flying, machines humming, laughter and chatter filling the room, and one beautiful quilt after another being created.... When the lights blink off and on signaling bedtime....and it is time to retire for the night...we head to our rooms...leaving a trail of strings....snippets....and laughter and merriment....looking forward to the next day of....uh......hmmmmm..... OH YES!!!!..... of sewing.... 8) 8) :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

but, but, but...Amma...I would never get any sleep, unless I went to bed before all of you. I couldn't leave all that string, and all those lovely snippets laying in the floor to get trampled on. Waste not, want not!
I'd have to go around to each of you, and get you to fill my goodie bag, before retiring...yes...that's what I'd do! :D