View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 AM
QuilterMomma

Message from Mdmsewnso:

I sent three sets of rows to Scrapper - yours (the crazy quilt blocks, right?), three shelves for Wanda Lou (her original row and two rows that I made for her) and my blocks with a letter asking that instead of Scrapper making a whole extra row, that everyone make just one extra block, which will make it 24 bocks coming home (including the 6 I sent out). since I'm going to call it my 'magic carpet' quilt, with everyone doing blocks representing places they've been, or want to visit - I will play with the arrangement once I get them home and make the sashing based on how the blocks work together. I want it to 'talk' to me, and don't want to restrict anyone in any way, let their imagination fly. I am looking forward to getting Scrapper's rows to work on. I wish my camera hadn't crapped out on me, am looking for a new one, think I've narrowed it down, just have to get out to the store to get it. I really appreciate everyone being so ultra patient. I just hope you all think they are worth the wait!
Sue