Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

I too contemplate another.... but you're right Cindy - there are so very many others, some with similar looks as well, like Farmer's wife, Dear Hannah [this one has a bit more applique], Just Plain Nuts and Nearly Insane [exactly what they are!! but maybe... I really would like to try and maybe combine the two], Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is awesome as well.
And - as my memory continues to play tricks - gettn better though [doc said all I needed was sleep, had been waking up 10-15 times nightly over a 7hr period]
didnt someone here mention wanting to tackle a specific other quilt?? and I said I would start it after Jane was done....which one was it? Dotty? who was it?? what? ...little brown bird??

I've completed blocks F1 and G6 finally - and another kite, TLC. I had completed most of this week's blocks earlier - only have K6 left to make - your's looks great Cindy I have misplaced the adapter to transfer my pics again... will find and post soon.

Jacquie and Janine- great to see you again. Your blocks are beautiful Jacquie!! Just keep it up - maybe set a 1 per week goal for yourself. Do one, put it away with the rest and dont even think about it til the next week. If you have a lot going on that sometimes works better. Life wont impact on Jane - or vise versa -[as I am letting it....ugh - in fact I really really gotta clean!]

Monica