Old 05-08-2013, 05:22 AM
Elisabrat

ohh like your teaser Dabbler! I love the three on the left.. (picky Brat!). I have the binding done on 2/3 of my projects for my partner. I had sewn binding on a runner the night before and used a needle with a sharp top? probably one of those easy threads only I didn't use it like an easy thread (bad eyes) and it made my finger.. sore? oh my so I had to stop yesterday but will try to whip that out today so I can mail by tomorrow. its a theory not always possible but a theory

Jaba (Jan) and I have had such a good time. At least I think we did. For me it was the quality time with someone you truly care about.. I spend a ton of time alone. I love it, like it and sometimes crave .. more. I got that. We had some quiet times and we also had some family times. That was it.. family times. I have three sisters, two I am not very close with and another I adore but gets on my nerves super easy. This was. Laughter, working together, going out and having fun.. staying home and doing our own things but it was so easy and normal. God I loved that. I will be sad to see her go home but its not the last and not for long. We will hook up again. She is the sister of my heart and I love her dearly Will have to spank her hubbys cute little rear one more time before he goes home he is a kick in the pants. And she will let me (laughing even harder).