Thread: Rv trips
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:12 AM
w1613s

The best "thing" my husband ever gave me was my rv. He picked it out all by himself, bought it, and took me out to see it that afternoon. It was a huge surprise! And it is perfect. HE WAS LISTENING ALL THOSE YEARS!!!!! We absolutely love it and use it every way we can think of: long trips, short trips, weekends at the beach, a place to dream about future trips, a place to join our friends for a weekend, guy fishing trips with me along as cook (I like to cook and our rv has a nice kitchen and lots of storage.) We were in Front Royal VA when my appendix ruptured. After I got out of the hospital and before I could travel, (wonderful care!!!!), the rv was a rehab unit.

The appendix experience emphasized both of us being able to drive and otherwise handle all facets of the rv. I can drive it - pulling a car!

We have a 30 foot Class C with a king sized bed over the cab, a queen sized bed in the bedroom, a child sized bed (folding sofa)' and the dinette makes into another bed. And a for-real bathroom. Oh, and a no-kidding hall in which the cat litter pan fits quite nicely. (2 cats who like the rv as well as we do.)

Our daughter is looking for land for a small farm and assures us that when we get beyond wanting to have a brick and sticks house she will have electricity, water and a septic tank for our rv and us.

This sort of present and future just may turn out exceedingly well! Consider if you might really like it too.

P