View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM
chairjogger

Location: My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA

Card stock, pen and crayon for the faces.. 1 or 1 1/2 inch diameter cutter from scrap book. Fold like a fan ( accordain style) pot holders.. I uzed rubber bands to keep the shape.. thread on long piece of ribbon through the hoop of the folded hot pad, and tie around both the potholder and a round folded kitchen dish cloth. Accordain style fold kitchen towel. tie the remaining part of the ribbon around the rubber band.. ( rubber band about 2 or more inches from 1 /2 folded kitchen cloth that secures the folds of the kitchen towel. . Runlength of lace through the the tied ribbon.. lace will run lenght of "doll" but make sure to have lace even around the ribbon. fold the kitchen dish towel around the body of the kitchen towel as shoulder shawl. this creats the "arms." use the lace "ribbon" and tie the arms with bow. I use a rubber band to keep the skirts accordianed. snip the rubber bands around each side of the pot holder and fan the pot holder for wings. if this does not make sense, PM me.. I could send photos.
Ell