Old 05-09-2013, 04:40 AM
janRN

How I envy you, QNS--those flowers are so pretty. My house is where plants come to die. Only thing I can grow are Day Lillies because they're behind a fence and I can't "harm" them.
Bev, good luck on getting the house altho I don't envy you having to move. Seems like a daunting task altho that may be the only way I can get my house cleaned.
Anael, those pictures just make my heart smile. Miracles!!
Jeanie, hope your DH can make the camping trip. With all that you've been thru and all the work on the horizon, take a break while you can.
OK, what fun to ride a tractor (altho for you it's work). I miss having a garden. Back in my "Earth Mother" days, I had a small garden and did lots of canning. Loved making all those goodies to have over the winter months.
Mirab, what can I say about your quilting that hasn't been said? It is awesome. Am I right thinking this is not done on a longarm? Wow. I'm still trying to not be jerky when I go around corners. Do you draw your designs first?
Ggal, can't wait to see the Sunbonnet Sam quilt; they are so cute.
Anne, drive safely. We need you to keep us in line and get the next quilt-along organized!
Picked up my new car yesterday. It's a Chevy Equinox in a pearl white finish. What are all those buttons & gadgets & screens????? I just want to get from one place to another--I don't need all those electronics LOL. Can't buy a new car without them tho--I tried. Haven't been in the Bat Cave for over a week. Hopefully today I'll get some fabric therapy. Have a happy day everyone.