Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

You are very sweet Sheri!! you made my day!!!
Yankeegirl - wow you really are new - I see you joined this past February. I have to check with Nancy or PatriceJ [two of the moderators in charge] about possibly putting a link near the beginning of the site or message to see a particular post. To make it easier for you - and others who have popped in from time to time - I have been making a list of post numbers that have tutorials or refer to other places placed by myself or some of the other very helpful ladies on this site. Some refer to individual blocks, others are general applications. I know I posted a needleturn youtube video recently about points [within the last couple of weeks] ...now that I said what I did, I realize I didnt put that post # down! I will PM you my personal email as well so that you can contact me directly.

Actually in a rush right now [dont even know if this all makes sense...because my family is talking!!!!]

Welcome aboard!
Gus [this is what I've been going with since my eldest DGS dubbed me with this name when he was 1 almost 6 years ago]...also answer to Monica