Old 05-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Elisabrat

I say that would inspire me to WAKE UP NOW lol that is colorful. what are you making girl?

I made killer stir fry it was done at 12:01 he got here at 12:03 phew yeah I was planning it this way no trouble at all. He said over and over this is SO good whats in it? told him he says can you write that down.. just told you your 27 cant you remember? LMAO I said its in here.. been cooking it for years, my first hubbys family was Japanese.. that teriryaki was his momma's recipe. she showed me been making it since. not hard just do it. He says his wife cant cook at all and he will gladly fix my computer ANYtime for that.. felt nice. after he walked out I crawled to the couch lights out been good to know you did not even clean a thing up. wayyyy too tired for that. its clean now phew. hate messes. then the x office girl came by right in my nap time (oh noooooo Mr. Bill!!) and I had her in. Told her about us reality moving probably asap and we have her grandfathers gorgeous sideboard in our shed. She says well that was my good news for you.. I want to give it to you. I said you told me you were going to put it up for consignment she says I want someone who appreciates it to have it. Gulp. BIG TIME. So I now have a huge three tear 1880's sideboard its all mine. and I might have to move in two weeks, no big truck to do it in oh dear Lord. This girl has not a pot to... or a window literally she lives in a one room trailer. Offered to let us sleep there weather is getting warm she can camp come on its fine.. kid you not. Those with the least sometimes humble you the most. I gave her the chicken soup I made last night knowing Steve cant even eat that tonigt. And some cheese from my visit with Jaba. She was so thankful she lives on nothing its apparent. she has a horse, a dog five puppies three cats chickens. her money she gets from cleaning pine needles? goes to feed them. Sigh. its a tight tight world we are in. Be thankful tonight for your roof, your table your warm bed for worries maybe not so big as someone right next to you that you cant see... we are all so lucky. I still believe I am so fortunate. I have friends with hearts of gold. Now that my dear ladies is lucky.