Old 05-09-2013, 04:06 PM
JanieW

Hi All,

Lovely flowers, QNS, just lovely.
Anael those babies are such a miracle. How they have grown and starting to show their personalities already. it has been wonderful watching them grow.

Bev, Great news about your house. It looks very nice. Trying to be patient is not easy. We went through it from the sellers point of view when we wanted to move out here closer to the kids and grandkids. Keeping my fingers crossed that it sorts itself out soon.

Jeanie, I have great empathy for all that you are dealing with trying to get your reno organized and having a sick husband on top of that. I am hoping you get away on your trip. A little R and R can go a long way.

GGal, I hope you will post a picture of your Sunbonnet Sam when you get a chance.
JanRN congrats on the new car. That's always fun.

Carrie, I think that is so cool that your daughter is into baking. It's a fun thing for your two to do together even if she is mostly all the labour. I didn't get any sewing done after we took the twins to school. I am getting to the time of year when my sewing production slows down as I am outside a lot. The twins' older brother who will be 9 in August had a half day today so we picked him up at noon and kept him for the rest of the PM. Between the 3 of them I now have half the sandbox in the house, but I don't care. We had fun.

I acquired some InvisaFil 100 wt thread today and am itching to try it. I'm too tired to do anything productive tonight so will hope for a bit of sewing time tomorrow.