Old 05-09-2013, 11:34 PM
mirabelle

Hi everyone, lots to catch up on. Have been to embroidery club today and just got home, lots of traffic on the highway and the same amount of idiots.

JanRN the only design drawing I did on this quilt was to make the cross hatch as I wanted to keep it straight and the spine and centre of the feather in the side triangles, sometimes I get confused as to where to stop and start in the centre of these feathers. The rest was all freehand.

Carriem I did make 2 x 4 inch star blocks but yesterday and today managed to get all my blocks sewn and rows started for my Bonnie Hunter Star Struck quilt. First border has been cut so am hoping to get it finished this weekend and then I will quilt it on the longarm at my LQS as it only needs an edge to edge design.

HOnchey I love your azaleas, used to grow them when we lived down south but I think it is too hot for them here.

QNS I have not forgotten about the house photo, I have been waiting for my mower man to come and he mowed today so hopefully will take a photo on the weekend if the sun is shining. At the moment it is very dark and threatening to rain

Anael that photo spoke volumes of just how far our precious babies have come.. I hope you have kept a journal for them when they get older

Now it is time to cook dinner and then an early night for me. DS and I are going for a drive tomorrow morning, afternoon will be sewing time for me..

Stay safe and well everyone