Thread: House Cleaner?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Rose_P

I enjoy my husband's company and also enjoy my own when he goes on golf trips or just spends half a day at the golf course, which he does frequently. Not sure we'd enjoy each other so much if it was a 24/7 arrangement, and he would really be unhappy if he couldn't get out to the golf course. He's a sweetie and a big help around here, but nothing inspires him to start a conversation better than the sight of me trying to read a book, and if I'm quilting he is sure to want me to come out and help him decide were to plant flowers. He plants them and cares what I think, so how could I possibly complain?! Then there is the problem of mealtimes being somewhat sacrosanct if he's here, whereas on my own I only eat when and what I feel like eating. He even cooks breakfast and makes sandwiches for lunch quite often, so of course I wouldn't complain, and if he cooks or brings home carry-out, you know I'm going to show up on time!

Isn't it lucky that we have a nice hobby to keep us from sitting around making unreasonable demands on our mates' time?