Old 05-11-2013, 04:35 AM
janRN

New babies, new houses. What exciting news for our group. Ggal, you must be so excitied and anxious to get another baby quilt started.

Bev, congrats on the new house. MrJanRN and I are thinking of downsizing and have been looking (not seriously yet) and it's exciting. I don't envy you packing up and moving--lots of work.

Anne--absolutely beautiful yard! Love all the vibrant colors. The only thing in my front yard is my Drunken Dog statue. But he has a bright colorful bandana on LOL.

Janie, have you tried your new thread yet? Let us know how it works. I just tried Superior Super Fine and had lots of trouble with it even after adjusting tension. Kept skipping stitches.

Carrie, been thinking about you & DD and your migraines. Can you relate them to your menstrual cycle? In younger women, Estrogen surges can cause migraines. (I had migraines back when I had Estrogen but they stopped now that I'm old and Estrogen-less; one of the advantages of aging LOL).

Anael, rain and more rain and more rain here today. Last night it rained so hard the drains & sewers couldn't handle it. The streets looked like rushing streams. The grass seems to grow 3" overnight. But what a beautiful spring we're having--more trees and flowers in bloom than ever. But we're supposed to get a freeze/frost for the next 2 nights. Hmm-mother nature always gets the last laugh.

Have a great week-end everyone and a very happy Mother's Day.