Old 05-11-2013, 10:06 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Default FFC -- One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity!!Q c

The flowers of true friendship never fade.
Friends give a heartful of happiness.
Plant seeds of kindness -- gather friends.
If friends were flowers I'd pick you.
It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
Friends like flowers, give pleasure. Just by being.

This winter this fabric was sitting in my stash, and begged to be shared with Fabric Friends, inspired by the verses on the fabric (above). So I chopped it into FQs and secretly sent them off to QB friends with this explanation ...

"What you do with this FQ is up to you. You may add it to your stash or re-gift it. Although, I do hope that you will make something for yourself. It does not have to be a quilt, wall hanging, etc. Anything!!! Be creative. Be original. Or keep with your tried and true, go-to favourites! It'll be fun to see the colour mix and matches that are created, the unique uses, and the different spins that result!"

When Fabric Friends start with ... One FQ: "Sew" Much Creativity! can result, and thus what this thread is all about ... to showcase the different looks, the same FQ can take on. And too, perhaps it will inspire you towards new FQ creations of your own.

Here's the Virgin Fabric where it all began ...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]412847[/ATTACH]
Selvage Info: True Friends Collection by Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex www.Benartex.com 100% Cotton Screen Prints Style 802 (followed by nine colour dots)
Attached Thumbnails ffcfabric-2-.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 05-11-2013 at 10:12 AM.