View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:10 AM
Yooper32

I wish I had a hungry snake around here. I bought a new-to-me year old Rav4 and it is parked out front on the gravel. It evidently has a sign saying Welcome, All Mice Enter Here. Somehow, they get into the interior of the car, in the glove box, all over the inside of the car, drop their calling cards all over, chewed a hole in my owner's manual padded cover and are way too smart for any good use. Any trap I put in there, they manage to get the bait and not trip the trap. I have tried four different kind of traps, a small dab of peanut butter in the middle of the largest glue board I can find and still have only gotten one of them with the last mentioned item. I put dry bait in a drink lid and they either eat it all and survive or have it stashed somewhere for posterity. They have chewed a small hole in the carpeting and have gotten used to mothball smell that kept them out for a while do not mind peppermint essential old on cotton balls, which was almost guaranteed to keep them away. I am at my wits end. Please, snakes, come and get them before I die of Hanta virus.