Old 05-12-2013, 07:52 AM
ManiacQuilter2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pollytink View Post
What I'm wondering is where are you going to put 300 bolts of fabric in a one bedroom apartment!

In this 1 bedroom apartment, there is a large walk in closet that is 6 feet on the back wall and 5.5 feet deep. I have a storage unit that is exact 6 feet wide and currently fits in my second bedroom closet holding all my bolts (or at least MOST of them!). Going today to see a quilting friend who lives there. I am going to take lots of pictures but I think it will work. I don't get around that much so most of my clothes fit into drawers so I don't need much vertical hanging. My motto should be "Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!!"

Believe it or not, I have cut my inventory in half selling on eBay a couple of years ago before them made it too complicated for me...... But I am giving away fabric I know I will NEVER use to our local church group who make quilts for Foster kids and the needy ( I also make tops for them too). I may also get enough courage to sell some of my fabrics on this board if I have time to post the pictures and figure out the shipping cost !! TOO MUCH too do in SO LITTLE TIME !!!