View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Rhonda Lee

I love reading about your methods of operation! I really like and love anything to do with quilts. I think I'll go with the farmers wife quilt. I've got all of the blocks done and really want to get that one set on point. It's a smaller version of the big one, this one being a large lap or small twin size and I can work more on my fmq with the smaller size. Also I want to continue with my applique because it's something new for me and I'm having fun learning what to do with it. And one more thing, I just came home from a family party with enough fabric given to me to put together a camping quilt for a nephew that is getting married in September. This one will be easy because there will be no piecing, just sandwich and quilt. The back is light weight denim, cotton batting, and a plaid top, dark greens and blues. The hardest part will be deciding motiffs for quilting or just following the lines of the plaid. This will be done on my machine too. No way can I just do one project at a time, looks like there are at least 3 and maybe 4 if I count the leader and ender project. Thanks for the response everyone. Happy quilting.