Old 05-13-2013, 03:18 AM
BertieD

The bulb in my Ott lite is blinkin', blinkin' and going baaaad. I thought I had an extra bulb for it in the linen closet. So I start looking for it and wound up with a clean closet! Where does all that extra stuff come from? Someone mentioned watching "Hoarders" and was inspired to throw a few things away. I watched a few episodes of "Clean House" and also began throwing more things away. My DH is sort of a neat freak and that's pretty good except for one thing. His disorder is there for a reason! He thinks mine can be pitched willy-nilly, haha. While I do have a lot more "stuff" than he does, "Clean House" doesn't need to come over -- yet, LOL! When I start looking for a certain piece of fabric, my fabric gets a little better organized, but that is something that just doesn't last! I started sorting my buttons into jars by color one time; the jars were BORING so I put them back in the huge jar. I should be a rifle (going only one direction til the job gets done) but I'm a shotgun (I go in many directions at the same time). I get sidetracked easily so I always have several projects in "I wanta be a real quilt" stage. And somewhere I have a pattern that would be terrific for June's theme. Guess I better start looking for it now, haha.

Hugs to all those hurting!
Bertied