Thread: Biggest Stash
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Stitch124

Default This is my stash.....don't laugh!!!

Pitiful but true....there are a about 5 pieces of fabric that are going to be backing on quilts aready in the piecing process so those are set aside, but basically....this is it. The fabric on the top shelf left side are already set aside for quilts... cut 5" squares on the right are -I-Spy fabrics for future swaps. Second shelf are fat quarters for small FQ quilts because I don't have enough for a full size quilt, 4th shelf are miscellaneous extras and a Halloween applique quilt kit(I don't know how to applique yet). Bottom shelf has pre-cut patterns in baggies for wallets, make up bags, purses and zippered storage boxes in various sizes. Also some fabric given to me for a quilt pillow for my dog (the pink and yellow on the left side). There is about 3 yrds of flannel for sewing room curtains/valances. The words on the fabric say "Stitch in Time" which is the AKC registration name for my mini-schauzer baby - Stitchie. (She's lounging on the couch after a hard day of chasing squirrels and birds in the backyard.
Attached Thumbnails stash.jpg   stitchie.jpg   valance.jpg  

Last edited by Stitch124; 05-13-2013 at 04:16 AM.