Old 05-13-2013, 07:02 AM
JanieW

Good news Anael. Fingers crossed for Bram. It sounds like Isa is doing so well. How far they have come.

Gardnergal, That is an adorable little one. I will be with you in the garden today. First we are going on a greenhouse crawl, then get some groceries and out for lunch. I plan on spending the entire afternoon outside in the flower beds.

Carriem, The thread is from this company. http://www.wonderfil.net/wonderfilcms/v1/Default.aspx. I watched their videos on piecing with the InvisaFil and because I am stubborn like that, I am going to give it another try. I am wondering if the first few stitches were coming away because I was sewing on batiks. Anyone have any input?? I love how that thread takes up no space in the seam, it really helps with accuracy.

Honchey, Good that you found your camera.I hope you have a great time with your sis in Atlantic City. What hand work are you doing? Handwork is my favourite. I loved your azaleas. The only ones we have around here are in pots from the florist. Yours were breathtaking.

QNS, I hope it warms up soon. Your gardens are so lovely, I would be out in them all day!

DD, I will check out your link when I get back. Looks interesting.