Thread: House Cleaner?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:45 AM
par4theday

It warms my heart to read your thread. Time alone is precious time, only when you know that someone will be back. The reason we get more sewing done when we are alone is because we care very much for our DH,s, so we want to spend time with them. We just recently moved from Idaho to Southern Utah. I have not done as much quilting as I would have liked, but find, until my DH adjusts to this move, I need to spend time with him. His health is not good, in as much as he has no stamina, and tires easily, due to his Cancer treatment. He is in remission now, and he doesn't mind if I sew, in fact, he loves the quilts that I make, and doesn't mind that our whole house has the evidence of a quilter in it. I have a nice sewing room, but it spills out into the living room, that needs a little more furniture, (but in no hurry) and the second sewing machine that fits better in the M bedroom, with the walking foot, for bindings and rag quilts, and a quilt layed out on the front room carpet, waiting to be sewn together. These special men in our lives need our attention. And because we love them we give it to them, so enjoy your time alone and hopefully you will get everything done you planned, lol.