Old 05-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
At least you have closets to hide and stuff your stuff in. I have only 1 closet for my clothes....LOL I have no storage space in my apartment. UGH it gets crazy when you have no where to hid anything.
Actually, in the house the closet space was awful. My son's room had a decent closet, but still not big enough for him in his clothes horse stage. In our bedroom we had one closet the size of a coffin. That actually worked out well as my husband kept his clothes in a very large closet downstairs which also was built to serve as his dresser. Made me happy because he was up at 5:00 am to go to work and not rummaging around the bedroom. On the other hand, it didn't work out too well for him since he had no clothes after the flood. Our house was a little cottage that was originally a beach house and I guess people didn't bring much to wear during the summer in the 1920s! Very tough to adjust to after living with walk in closets for the years before we bought the house. The closets here are a luxury and when we rebuild I will make sure I have tons of them! Or maybe I'll just stop hoarding.