Old 05-13-2013, 04:26 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I love the way you do your colors in your quilts. Great job. I can suggest one of two different quilt patterns I know you have....I have a simple plate mat pattern and table runner I need to photograph and put up on line.

But I just had to buy 9 more young chickens today that was calling my name....Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy.'

Very cute cat you have recused DD. And the FWQ display was very interesting, but I keep thinking we did ours better and prettier...on QB...I know its not fair of me to think that 'cause we all know how much work they were!!

Dublb, it was not to be; better to find out the whole story before you move into the home, and see all the construction, then cars and trucks going by outside your windows!!

Garden work tomorrow...successful in town, just forgot a couple of things. Found young frozen turkeys for 50 cents a pound. That order I had coming from Fabric Depot totaled out to $324. but I paid only $194. got 6 fat quarters free, and a $10. gift certificate. Two different 16 yard bolts of Kona, and two backings for quilts of three yards each 110 inches wide.