Old 05-13-2013, 04:47 PM
gardnergal970

Janie...your thread sounds real interesting. I've used silk 100 weight before and I loved how it disappeared into the quilting. I'm keeping that bookmarked.
DD...thanks for all of those wonderful pictures. You must have had soooo much fun.
dubib...such a disappointment.....I'm so sorry. Keep your feelers out. There is the just right house when the time is right.
Jan...hope they find someone to take the place of the person that left so you don't have so many hours....it sounds like it would suit you fine that way.
mirabelle....I love your star struck quilt! Is that the end of your UFO's? I found a really neat quilting magazine at the local Barnes and Nobels this past weekend....Australian Patchwork and Quilting. Some really beautiful quilts. I also found another Quiltmaker magazine..100 blocks, vol. 7 and then another one...Quilts from Quiltmakers 100 Blocks. I'm so glad you and Jeanie introduced Quiltmakers to me. It's my absolute favorite.
QNS...too bad about the errands. They cut into productive time even if they are necessary. How about a picture of the chicken tractor? There are so many different models now.