Old 05-14-2013, 06:40 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Well, I put my time in on the berry row this morning, trimmed all the old canes out and it exhausted me. Planting peas tomorrow, too tired for that today.

I like your "A" Anael; now if I can master my machine next week... and if dh decides I can keep it. Of course he does not know about it 'cause it stresses him out too much. And he blows too much hot air in that case!!

Put the turkey into the oven; will have a very good lunch. Maybe I can 'sit' in the quilt room a bit. After everything is said and done, I am still sewing on my beloved Bernina on the typing table. Ha. If dh blows a fuse, I will add that to my list of completing the sewing room...and get an expensive sewing table for it. I refuse to get mad, just will get even, for him not telling me about the machine and sewing desk he got before we moved up here....since I earned 50% or better for 37 years of income...I will do my thing, too!! LOL!! Back then I took cutting tables back to JoAnn's because he complained about moving them.. Older and wiser now, I think.