Old 05-14-2013, 07:26 AM
carriem

Sounds like everyone is keeping busy!

I spent a couple hours outside this morning...we went to the outdoor 3-D archery area nearby and walked the trail. It takes about 30 mins to walk through 20 targets. We will do the 2nd half tomorrow or maybe Thursday. On Saturday the kids have a "tournament" there and have to shoot all 40 targets in the same day, scoring at each one. 3-D means they are deer, turkey, boar, etc...not just a flat target.

When we got home DS did some "weed-whipping" around the house and stairs for me. DD and I got some flowers planted in the window box outside the bathroom window (on front side of house). Then DS and I transplanted some ferns from the woods to by the house. There were already some there when we moved in, but it needs filled in more. DD got everything watered and I came in to clean up.

Going to get something to eat and then head to the clubhouse for a couple hours. Last night I got the centers of the propellers all cut out and ready to go on. Still have half the propellers left to sew...maybe today they'll get done and I can start laying out the blocks on my display wall.