Old 05-14-2013, 07:55 AM
quiltymom

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
I meandered out to the mail box this afternoon and found my package waiting for me. It made the trip worth the ordeal to put on my shoes. I didn't go out on Sat. so it could have been there them too. But anywhos... my package came from another Michiganer... Sue Wynn aka Quiltingmom. It was a bit of sunshine in my little world of pain.

She was great. She sent me 2 pairs of fuzzy socks,#3 FQ's, some fruit flavored mentos (which I'm currently trying for the 1st time as I type this up...yumm), a pretty pair of dangly earrings, 3 pack of lilac sachets (love lilacs!!), a postcard of Michigan to add to my collection, a wonderful homemade sewing kit that will go in my jumpbag for Wednesday morning group, a really neat pattern that will make a great hidden "I Spy" quilt for my Grandson who will be 2 in June, and the neatest bag of fabric "candy" I have never seen before. I took pictures to show off all the great goodies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413295[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much Ms. Sue for everything. I loved it!!

Toodles,
Tricia
Your very welcome glade you liked it!!! Boys thought the candy fabric was real!!! So did another member LOL!!!!