Old 05-14-2013, 05:46 PM
mirabelle

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
QNSue ... mmmmmmmmm!! I can smell the turkey already. I'll make some stuffing in my crockpot and join everyone in the RV for a good ol' fashioned turkey dinner. Even have some cranberries ready too.

Maybe we should all help with ploys on how to break the news?
* Look Honey, what I WON at the dealer!
* They were giving them away at the dealership, to all who bought machines last month!
* It followed me home.
* I got it on eBay for $50
* Imagine that! one of my QB buddies sent it to me!!

QuiltE have you been listening in to my conversations with DH Another one to remember is to always drop the price by 1/3, works for me Can't have the poor dear stressing too much

Carriem I love your plane quilt, perfect for a male.

QNS lovely photo of MrQNS

Janie I am not sure what I will tackle next, I have one on the design wall just waiting for me to finish the applique and finish putting it together, only 5 flowers to go and I am really really slow at hand applique, but of course I can always work on:

Pam Bono's Out of the Darkness- not even to the halfway mark
Dresden using 4 strips - not sure that I am liking this one, have only sewn a few strips together
Mini Stars - 4 inch stars using my scraps - have made 39
Marjen for Error - a machine embroidered quilt only have 5 more embroideries to do - 3 after today
Sylvia's Bridal Sampler - gee I have 4 blocks made
Bonnie Hunters new Wild and Goosey block - making these little 3 inch block with the scraps left over from the mini stars - have made 7

There is probably a few more but I don't want you all to think that I just start things cause I want to start Bonnie Smith Mountain quilt for my DS, can I start it, can I start it, can I start it huh huh