Old 05-14-2013, 07:34 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh the ups and downs of life--Sew Grands are just blooming fresh aren't they? How much they have grown! Thanks for the baby pics Anael and GGal.
Sorry about the house dublb. I got your replacement block done--but forgot to take it to town today. Guess had other things on my mind with my friend's funeral. So hopefully soon I will get it sent.
Thanks for the Quilt Show, DD. Of course our quilts will be the best--we're not biased are we?!
QNS--just so busy you and MrQNS are! Close to 90 up here today-waiting til tomorrow to plant those plants that need to get in the ground. Glad I waited as frost for 2 nights in a row here. Wonderful chicken Teepee.
Enjoy the soak, Janie. That will be me tomorrow night-especially if I've been in the tractor!
Such a good farmer friend, QE! And you are so right--such great solitude in the tractor--mind is free to roam as long as it comes back when you are at the end of the field and there's a fence to watch out for!!
mirabelle whatever project you choose to work on it will be lovely. Lovely StarStruck quilt.
Carrie that airplane quilt is coming out oh so cute!
Tired tonight--been a tough weekend. Night all.