Old 05-15-2013, 04:24 AM
janRN

Carrie, that airplane quilt is great. Any boy would love it (hint, hint Ggal for the new GS). I really like the outside border blocks you added.

QNS, do you ever slow down???? You are so busy that you wear me out. I love the pic of the tractor house--never heard of that before; thanks for teaching this City Gal about farm life.

Bev, you also need to slow down LOL. Take care of your health and the right house will come along, usually when you stop looking. I had to wait 7 mos to sell my mother's house and now closing is next Friday. He is the right buyer for the right house. We'll keep hoping and praying with ya!

Jeanie, oh my what a cutie!! I love her little outfit. And Aubree is such a pretty name. Just want to kiss her little fingers.

OK & QE--I'd love to ride a tractor!!! In all my life I've never ridden a horse and DO NOT want to but I'd love the freedom you must feel out there, just you and the tractor and nature. Of course, I know you were working.

Finally going to get to the Bat Cave today--I'm having withdrawal pains from not sewing enough LOL. I'm working on version 3 of _________'s block for June; can't get the color combo right.