Old 05-15-2013, 05:49 AM
Elisabrat

oh no you guys!! Traci maybe you need me to sing to you? you see this encourages people to beg me to NOT sing and offer to do anything if I stop? this could get you sewing!!! and if you felt cruddy afterwards dare I ask why on earth you went back again? its like if it aint working its instant magic and makes you feel way worse after.. uh.. stay home. go into a mental cave and sew. you have some blocks to finish (mom speaking here) and other commitments you have to get on so dont wait for them to pile up with no ability to make it work.. two weeks left on the boom. A long time still on my swap and this one too I think but you have batiks and all sorts of stuff. Luxury of not doing it isnt very much. I feel like I am underwater myself this last week. forced myself to sew. how odd is that? forced le brat to sew? I want to pack but am I packing for a 4 mile trip up the road (not a lot of packing material) or am I packing to move to Wyoming? a long haul safe packing required.. on hold so for now I pull this and that and whatnot out so I can donate the heck out of my stuff. time to slim down again. by 1/3 minimum. I hate moving. have I said that? I hate it. dialysis days are non packing days. I cant take packing after that. I am like a wet noodle energy wise. life however is lovely so you get up do what you have to do and search for something to smile about. this morning.. a momma turkey with her babies was out front. Gosh I love that. She has 12 little tiny babies they make the cutiest noises talking to each other constantly.. so adorable. this is why I smile. little stuff. and now to go sew so I can put my money where my mouth is. another mailing out and then its batik time. keeping on track. but feeling too slow. you know me, finish early or go home. lol.. well I am finishing mid stream these days. tough on me cause its .. not me. you two .. time to rock and roll... lets all kick each others rears and do our best to keep that smile going inside ..