Old 05-15-2013, 06:02 AM
Elisabrat

I am sitting here grinning from ear to ear reading all your little blurbs ladies. I first got caught on the word :JUSTIFIED. My mind was going omg! no one told me! how did I miss that one??? I think fabric is like.. buying chocolate or something else decadent (diamonds for you non choc. eaters).. its an internal need... a gift.. something to sooth your soul and if its grand enough to make you get all warm and fuzzy inside when you hold it just for that moment... ok yeah it ends up in a bin or on a shelf but the deal is.. it was sooooo good when you got it right? no justification needed. I don't hide my fabric. Granted I have a small amount relative to some of you (you know who you are) but my husband knows how much it means to me.. every so often he throws 40 on the table (this is big for us) and says go get yourself some fabric or order yourself some fabric and he smiles.. cause he knows I will smile even bigger. I buy 20.00 most of the time as a BIG splurge and boy do I like it. clothes? pah who needs those. you buy undies once a year a new pack or some socks.. your golden. but fabric? oh yeah. my kids don't buy me presents they send me certificates for fabric online now that is love.