Old 05-15-2013, 06:15 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... Nice that the chickens have a "Room With a View"! That FWS link and price is just the kit for the fabric, with instructions from Penny Haren using her pieced applique method. Plus you still need Laurie's original book. Looks like it might be kitted with the same fabrics as Laurie's. I wonder, if Laurie knows about this?

JanieW ... Hope you enjoyed your bath, after all your mucking about! With such fond memories of the area, I'm sure the fire updates are affecting you. These fires are so sad, no matter where they are. Yes, let's hope Nordegg and LongPole get a real downpour. And last night I heard there was a big one in BC too. Yes, I'd be interested in the achimenes, when the time is right. So long as they come with very detailed instructions!!! Let's say I am a somewhat Leafs fan, though I don't really follow them much, til the playoffs. Now you and I will have to do the truly Canadian thing and cheer on the Sens against JanRNs much loved Penguins!!!

MiraB and QNSue ... I do know people who have paid for such purchases on two credit cards, so their DH only sees 1/2 the cost!

MiraB ... and you let your DH know your secrets?? Silly Woman!!!!
And BTW ... you forgot to add your FFC project to the list!

DublB ... Time to start donating blood! What is it you want in a new home? Any possibility you could renovate where you are to get what you want? MiraBs DS's home search is much like mine. I started looking in January and was finding lots of great homes, but not ones for me, as a solo person, and no kids/grands to come and fill it occasionally or regularly. Along came April, and I got a call about a new listing. That was Thursday afternoon. Saw it Friday morning. Went back Friday afternoon. Offer in Friday night and accepted on Saturday morning. I had two conditions, which I removed on the Monday. So patience DublB, and your New Home Sweet Home will come.

OKSGlad ... {{{HUGS}}} to you after saying good bye to your friend. I'm sure it's been a tough time. So remember the good times, to help your ♥ heal with your loss. Yes, those fences can be a nuisance when turning with such wide implements! It sure took me down memory lane, and reminded me how much I miss it all.

JeanieG ... awww look at that sweet bundle in her Sunshine Dress!

JanRN ... yes, there is something special about time on the tractor ... so long as you keep your wits about you! Just think of it as working in one big garden!!!! The solace that one finds in working in the garden truly is there when working in a field. Another thing you really should do ... see a calf born! And the best time for that is the middle of the night, when all is quiet. Something Special, and no matter how many times, it just always made me reconnect with the important things in life. ................... darn!!! looks like the June block is NOT for me, as I'm taking any colour!

Yeaaaaaa .............. the May blocks will soon start showing their litttle selves into everyone's mailboxes!