Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 AM
hav4boys

I just want to say Ilove participating in this swap. I thoroughly enjoy putting boxes together andget so much joy from giving. I must say I look forward to receiving too. Ioften tell myself the gifts will come just when they are needed and not to worry.That happened yesterday. I was having a rough day. Car needs new tires and therefrigerator went out. Heading to LA in the morning and was exhausted from MayRevision being released for the State of California yesterday. (I do the budgetfor the Energy Commission, Public Utilities Commission, and the State LandsCommission). On top of all else, still an emotion wreck and PMS hit. Need I saymore?

Now for the good note: I stopped at the mail box and noted the package key wasnot in the box. I opened my mailbox, and ta dah! The key. Now I was smiling.Opened the box and there was a medium flat rate box with my name on it. Day isgetting better.

I received the most fabulous box from QuiltNut4Ever. The box contained a greatturtle for my collection on my desk at work, a table runner in my favoritecolors for my favorite holiday, a stiletto, materials in my favorite colors,buttons, tea, an adorable box of Kleenex that is already in the car, ChickenSoup to Inspire a Woman's Soul, 4 spools of thread, and something I REALLYwanted and did not put: The CLIPS!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. To top itall off, I got a back of Dark Chocolate Raisinettes. This package was perfectand as I write this, I am smiling again. Thank you QuiltNut4Ever. You hit thenail on the head with this package.
<o></o>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413632[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413635[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-2-.jpg   aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-3-.jpg   aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-5-.jpg   aa-may-secret-pal-gift-receieved-6-.jpg