Old 05-15-2013, 09:19 AM
romanojg

We had a mortgage company that used to continue to call not matter how many times I told them to stop. Finally one day I just started screaming at the top of my lungs until they hung up. They never called again. Then I had another company that continued to call trying to sell me something and refused to stop. I finally told them yes, I wanted it all. The woman was so amazed and excited that she was making a sell. She said you want it all. I told her yes, that I was in the process of filing bankruptcy and I could get their stuff and add them to the list of companies that I didn't have to pay. She hung up and then they never did call back. I can understand the need to sell and do their job but really. When someone tells you to stop calling they should. The problem with the do not call list, some solicitors are classified as tele marketing and they can do what they want. I now hate voting time, my phone rings 24/7 with calls from computers trying to vote thier way. You can't even tell them what to do with themselves. Its crazy. As far as the mortgage company, I had even told them I'd never trust my house with a company that not only had to solicit to get customers they also had no respect for the ones who said "dont call again".