View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:32 AM
babyfireo4

Still sewing here. The pile is slowly dwindling! The challenge here is getting them mailed out lol! Landlord is coming through to do "inspections" next week so I'm organizing a bit more because I know this will light a fire under the person supposed to handle the upkeep on the houses Maybe we'll finally get the carpet on the stairs that was supposed to be put down in November. Not complaining but finding a bit of amusement in it. Finally getting the central air checked out today (been mentioning that for over 2 weeks because our house has been at 74-75 no matter what it's set at and was at 80 yesterday!) I am thankful that it's not middle of summer though, whew we'd be cooked! Okay no more venting, just getting busy on the house and then sewing! I think tomorrow is a good day to force myself to label envelopes! Updating pictures now that needs done today, *shakes head* how did pictures get so far behind...... no excuses, just gonna fix it! At least that's what my mama always tells me to do