Old 05-16-2013, 05:37 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... oh what a way for them to say, we don't want you in the family. OUCH! Hope you still eat beef, despite that experience ... and use lots of milk, butter, cheese!

JanieW ... good memories with your lambs! And soon you'll be cuddling with them, with that new quilt. How about some minky used for their fleece? I'll gladly receive those achimenes, though I forwarn you ... so long as you accept that there may be fatalities.

DublB
... Time and Patience!

DDamsel ... hey ... come on back and sit a spell!! And I want to see those pink/orange ducks!

Anael ... DDamsel could make the two quilts and zipper them together for MrDDamsel's king size!

QNSue ... such fun to see the quackers enjoying their beach! You are amazing ... never slow down! Be sure to send us photos once the CC and DGS quilts are finished, before you send them off. With your overload of eggs, do you have a local restaurant you could sell them to?

JanieW and QNSue ... so neither of you know about that order being shipped?

MiraB ... maybe you'll have a surprise coming to you too?

CarrieM ... It's nice that MrCarrieM helps with the quilting decisions. Though maybe not so, if he does not agree with what you want to do! Good idea on the compass inclusion. Perhaps the windsocks could be quilted in? And which of the layouts are you going to use?

Honchey ... back already? That was one whirlwind trip! And so nice to "meet" you! I sent my May MB this week to ____________!!!!! And yes, I do have my June MB Pardner!! Thank you!