Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Caswews

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

My problem is I would get rid of them and then I need that pattern!LOL But then with the invention of the internet one can find the pattern (not the shortcuts or tips that you wrote on the pattern tho !LOL) and have it handy, the library,family, friends who have patterns or neighbors as well. I have made several large binder notebooks with the plastic sleeve in each binder with patterns that I have used and how useful- This is a decision that one has to make themselves. I also have a large to do folder that I have to decide if I am really gonna make that (I put them in and go back through it in a week to decide yes or no).
IF I decide I don't plan on making that pattern I have a recipe box with cards in them that I put where I got the pattern (what site and their Http address) then the tips are also written on it. On the back of the card I list the material used and if I have scraps leftover those are stapled to it as well so I know for the next time, with a plastic sleeve that I have made to fit the box so the material doesn't fall off .. DH says this system cuts down on my paper clutter in the sewing room. So far this has worked for me...

Last edited by Caswews; 05-16-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: spelling .. durned keyboard !LOL