Old 05-16-2013, 06:47 AM
JanieW

Hi everybody!

Good to "see" you Anne. It sounds like you had a great time. I got your e-mail about the June MB.

QNSue, your ducks are adorable. I was surprised to see how big they were.

Carrie, Your airplane quilt is really, really, a terrific quilt. I love the colours and the arrangement.

DD, Pink ducks? That sounds so magical. Pictures? Are you making the Irish/Tahiti mist quilt, too? The more the merrier. Congrats on your May block, now get cracking on June!

QuiltE, I will not hold you accountable if you have a casualty or two, but you likely won't. Re my Tahiti Mist kit, I have no idea why it took them so long to process the order, but it says it's on its way. The tracking # tells me it is in Aurora, CO which is only about 2000 kms away so it should get here in the next two weeks depending on how long customs holds it hostage. I had done my usual... see it, love it, knee jerk order it and then wonder what the shipping would be as they only estimated it. it was when I was trying to ask about the actual shipping cost that I lost communications. Then Sue contacted them and got shipping and it seemed really high compared to other US orders so I thought I'd pass and make it with my own fabrics. I forgot about it and then got a shipping notification yesterday. So now I am chuffed big time that I will be getting the Springtime in the Rockies batiks and making the same quilt as Sue. It's all good.

The twins are coming today. They are really fascinated with my faerie garden. This morning I went and moved the teeny hoe and shovel to make it look like they have visited and sprinkled a bit of red faerie dust out there. Can't wait to see their reaction.

Better go. Hope y'all have a great day.