Old 05-16-2013, 07:37 AM
buslady

Default Board Member Tricks and Shortcuts to using the QB!!

I thought maybe there are other "tricks" and "shortcuts" that others have discovered that might be useful to others. If you do have something, Please Share!!

When you find a thread you like and want to follow it, there is an easy way that i have found to follow without searching each time. Many may know this, but I discovered it after using the OLD method (hunt and peck) for quite a while; I have found that there are a lot that have not discovered it. This is for them. LOL Once you find the thread you want to follow, look at that button at the top of the page near the page numbers and links to move in them, there is a button called "thread tools", choose that and choose "subscribe to thread", once you do that, you can find that thread and it is easier to follow if you go to the bar above the previous one, on my screen it is teal in color, ther is a button called "quick links" and if you choose that a list will appear of all the threads you have subscribed to. If there is anything new since your last visit it will show up in bold print. Choose that link and it will take you to the first page. Look at the space just above the first post and see a link called "view first unread". It is magic.!! I hope this helps you!! Have fun, and keep in touch. Onalee