Old 05-16-2013, 02:21 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thumbs up

OKSGlad ... are any of these dogs, those adorable puppies? They lose some of that adorability, don't they, when they get up to their mischief! AS a good farmer, electric fence would be the solution!!

Anael ... of course, the cheese is in your native blood!! Closer and Closer for the SewGrands homecoming!!!!

JanieW and MiraB ... oh how lovely!!! A perfect garden block for JanieWs garden!! As alwaysk, precision piecing and points by our MiraB.

JanieW ... Your Fairy Garden is such a special part of your garden. The imagination and anticipation for your Grands as to what they might will hold memories for all of you, for years to come! Look at those boys investigating and checking every detail. Do you have surprises in the Fairy Garden periodically throughout the season for them to find?

QNSue ... your egg delivery to the LQS made me think of Eleanor Burns' book, Egg Money Quilts! Is Saturday your lesson on your new machine ........ of course, along with getting your new embroidery machine!

This is the first long weekend of the summer with Monday as a Stat Holiday. I usually plan the longs as sewing times, but this time I am relinquishing and my priority will be the outside flower beds, etc. UGH! I enjoy the results, just not so much the process! So I'll start tomorrow/Friday with a visit the chiropractor to get tuned up, and try to make it a little less agonizing. Then on my way home, look for some flowers, plants, perennials or whatever happens to jump into my car along the way!

However, I will fess up ... I am secretly hoping to stop early enough in the day and allow myself some sewing time to recover for the next day's work! And hoping to make it a little less of a marathon than I seem to make it!

Last edited by QuiltE; 05-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.